9TH – 11TH DECEMBER 2019
SEMINAR HALL – IIT DELHI, INDIA
The National Digital Library of India is a single window platform that provides learning resources with an aim to make e-learning and education accessible to all, and to bring to users of all demographics, digital repositories from India and the world.
The integration platform is meant for schools, colleges, universities, teachers, students, lecturers, differently abled pupils and anyone who has a willingness to learn.
It is a National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT) project developed by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, aided by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India.
A 24X7 open digital library with a single window search that you can access anytime, anywhere.
Access to modules and learning material by the best institutes in the country on a wide range of subjects that you filter according to your need/level of study.
International collaborations on e-learning and digital content – so that you have access to the recent, relevant and pioneering trends in your field of study from across the world.
Provide support for immersive E-learning environments at multiple levels – NDLI search results will modify according to you and your learning needs.
– All academic levels – school to college to university to lifelong learning.
– All disciplines – Science, Arts, Humanities, Engineering, Medical, Law etc.
– All languages – Enable local Indian languages as a medium of instruction.
– All learners (with specially-abled interfaces for the differently abled)
National Digital Library of India
– Your Library in Your pocket
One Library All of India
– National Digital Library of India